Annual Student Organization Registration
All student organizations are expected to register in order to continue receiving the benefits of a recognized organization (including the opportunity to host events on campus, advertise, reserve space, and request funding). The link to the registration form is below. Registration is open now and will remain open until February 28, 2019 at 5:00pm. The form will request the following information, so please have it easily accessible as you begin the process:
- Names, phone numbers and email addresses of the President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary
- Organization Advisor name, phone number and email address (if your organization does not have a Wittenberg faculty or staff advisor, please contact me)
- Current copy of your Constitution/bylaws (a template is available)
- Local, regional, or national affiliations, if any
- All social media accounts and website links
- Organizational purpose
- Organization’s events and goals
- Any risks associated with being a member and what steps the organization takes to minimize risk
- A screenshot of your organization’s orgname-students mailing list, updated and showing the total number of current members (this will serve as the membership roster).
In addition, once the registration form is submitted, the individual completing the registration form will receive a confirmation email that asks them to forward the message to all listed officers and advisors so they can verify their role with the organization via a link on the MyWitt portal. Please make sure your officers and advisors know to look for this email and respond as directed. The registration process will not be complete until all officers and advisors have done so. Officers/advisors must verify their role for each registering student organization.
A Note for IFC and Panhellenic Organizations: Our IFC fraternities and Panhellenic sororities are not required to upload constitution/bylaws due to recommendations from their inter/national offices. However, we are requiring that each chapter upload their new/pledge/associate member education program in the field that requests constitution/bylaws. An outline of activities by week is required at minimum. If you have questions about this requirement, please contact Carol Nickoson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to register? Click here to register your organization.
Questions about registering? Contact Carol Nickoson (nickosonc "at" wittenberg.edu).