- OhioLINK Central Catalog
- Look here first when needing books and audio visual materials not available at Wittenberg. Books, videos, sound records and other items that Wittenberg doesn't own, are already checkout, or are otherwise unavailable can be reqested through OhioLINK. You can search the OhioLINK Central Catalog for books and other materials by title, author, subject, etc. Request books directly through OhioLINK by following the online prompts. It usually takes about 3-5 days for items requested through OhioLINK to arrive. If you have any questions about OhioLINK, please ask a Reference Librarian.
Note: SOME periodicals are now available for request through OhioLINK. You will need to locate the periodical you need in the OhioLINK Central Catalog and specify the exact volume you need when you make the request. It is often difficult to determine if the volume you need is available through OhioLINK. If you need help, please ask a reference librarian.
- Book Request Form (Inter-Library Loan) (or download our printable form)
- Book CHAPTER Request Form (Inter-Library Loan) (or download our printable form)
- Use this form to request books that are not available through EZRA (Witt's Catalog) or through the OhioLINK Central Catalog. Items that are in the OhioLINK Catalog but not available for circulation (e.g. "Library Use Only" items) may be requested through ILL.
You will need the complete citation in order to request a book. You can find citation information for books through WorldCat, which contains the combined catalogs of thousands of libraries worldwide.
- Note: it usually takes 10-14 days to fill Inter-Library Loan requests for books.