A Celebration of Learning: April 6, 2018
On behalf of the Wittenberg Community, we welcome you to Wittenberg's sixth Liberal Arts in Action: A Celebration of Learning! This is a day dedicated to celebrating student achievement. The program for this year will be available on this page a few weeks before the event. Past programs are linked below.
We invite you to join us in celebrating our students' achievements!
Amy Livingstone, H.O. Hirt Professor of History and Director of the Honors Program
Cherie Rebar, Professor of Nursing
Liberal Arts in Action Committee:
- Brandee Bates, Scheduling & Events
- Linda Beals, Admission
- Sharon Greitzer, University Communications
- Ryan Maurer, University Communications
- Cindy Holbrook, University Communications
- Vanessa Orduna Zarazua, Class of 2020
- Cameron Dobrotka, Class of 2020
- McKenzi Sinclair, Class of 2020
Schedule of Events
2018 Program Updates:
- Xavier Davenport will be performing select guitar pieces during the 10:15 a.m. performance time scheduled in Post 95.
Instructions for Participants
Wednesday, April 4
Leadership Awards Ceremony
Center Dining Room
Friday, April 6
9 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Celebration of Learning
Student Center and Joseph C. Shouvlin Center for Lifelong Learning
Geil Lounge, Student Center