The Office of the Registrar supervises scheduling of and registration for classes; issues several reports including class rosters, grade reports, Dean's List, student certification, and alumni verification; updates demographic information for current student enrollment; qualifies candidates for graduation; verifies athletic eligibility; maintains complete academic records; and issues diplomas and official transcripts. Wittenberg's policies regarding student records and information are in accordance with the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, preventing unauthorized disclosure to a third party.
Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information available on the Wittenberg web. The Registrar's academic catalog contains official wording of university policies and procedures.
- FERPA Policy
- Advanced Placement Evaluation
- General Education Program
- Academic Credit Policy
- Petitions to Academic Policy
- Current Academic Calendar
- Future Sessions
- Academic Calendar 2017-18 (Downloadable)
- Summer 2018 Academic Calendar
SPRING TERM 2017-18:
- Spring 2018 Master Schedule (Coming Soon)
- Spring 2018 Final Exam Schedule
Regular Office Hours:
- Monday through Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer Office Hours: (May 19 - Aug. 10)
- Monday through Friday; 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Telephone: (937) 327-6131
Fax: (937) 327-7876
200 West Ward Street
Springfield, OH 45504-2120
PO Box 720
Springfield, OH 45501-0720
Office of the Registrar