Sponsored research and projects at Wittenberg University contribute to the scholarly pursuit of knowledge, foster collaborative efforts among faculty and students, and provide significant funding from corporations, foundations and federal and state agencies to engage our intellectual curiosity. Our active faculty and staff members have increased the breadth and scope of Wittenberg's sponsored research and projects positioning Wittenberg as a premier liberal arts institution engaged in experiential learning.
At this site, the Wittenberg community will find guidelines and forms for applying for sponsored research and project grants.
Use this Checklist and Internal Approval Form to guide you in applying for sponsored project grants.
Policies and Forms:
As you work through the Checklist and Internal Approval Form you may need to access these Wittenberg policies and forms.
Budgeting and Financial Commitments
- FORM: Budgeting Template for Sponsored Projects (coming)
- FORM: Worksheet for Institutional Support on Sponsored Projects Proposals (.docx)
- PROCEDURES: Distribution of Indirect Costs from Sponsored Projects
- PROCEDURES: Financial Conflict of Interest on Sponsored Projects
- FORM: Financial Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form (.docx)
- Responsible Conduct of Research Training
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Policies and Procedures
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Policies and Procedures
Fiscal Management Guidelines (Post-Award)
- PROCEDURES: Accounting for Allowable and Unallowable Costs
- PROCEDURES: Cost Sharing
- PROCEDURES: Cost Transfers
- FORM: Request for Cost Transfers on Sponsored Projects (.docx)