- How To: Writing Assessable Learning Outcomes
- General Education Program Curriculum Map (Courses linked to General Education Learning Goals)
- Syllabus Template
- Guide for what to include on the Syllabus: Alignment between course and program outcomes, and assignments; Academic Credit Policy requirements
- End of Course Evaluation Instrument (SEEQ)
- This course evaluation is administered to all students each semester over a two week period. Faculty are welcome to add customized questions to the evaluation through the Administration Web Site.
Course Learning Outcomes and Assessment
- Examples of Abridged Syllabi with Learning Outcomes and Linked Assignments
- Course Assessment Results Report: This document shows how a faculty member might summarize course level learning outcomes that are also aligned to program learning outcomes for inclusion in the program report on the assessment of student academic achievement.
Program Reports on the Assessment of Student Academic Achievement
- Assessment Plan for Programs from the Faculty Manual The Assessment Plan includes the Report Template.
- Assessment Committee Guiding Philosophy
- Schedule for Assessment Reports Academic programs are categorized into four groups for the quadrennial report schedule. Check the schedule for the timeframe for which your program's report is due.
- Assessment Committee Evaluation Rubric The rubric is used by the Assessment Committee to evaluate the quadrennial program reports.
- Comprehensive List of Programmatic Learning Outcomes
All program reports on assessment of student learning are available in MyWitt (password required) under Assessment Information in Information Sites.