-R.J. Light, Making the Most of College
At Wittenberg, academic advising is a crucial part of faculty work.It is an opportunity to challenge students to:
- Make informed decisions
- Set short- and long-range educational goals
- Accept responsibility for their educational developments
- Grow personally and academically
and an opportunity to talk with students about:
- Life and career goals
- Values, interests, abilities, and personality
- Learning styles, strengths, and limitations
- Decision-making skills
- Campus resources
The links on the right are designed to help faculty support students as they discover their passions and abilities. You may also want to visit the student advising page from COMPASS: Sweet Success Center.
Questions on advising?
Contact Mike Mattison, Associate Provost