A new employee has 31 days from the date of employment to elect coverage, and coverage is effective on the first of the month following the date of employment. The university pays 80 percent of the cost of the monthly contribution, and the employee is responsible for the remaining 20 percent.
Summary of Benefits
- 2017 Medical - Anthem HDHP with HSA
- 2017 Medical - Anthem PPO
- 2017 Dental - Superior Dental
- 2017 Vision - Anthem Blue View vision
- 2017 PPO Medical Booklet/Certificate (100+ pages)
- 2017 HDHP with HSA Booklet/Certificate (100+ pages)
- Anthem HSA Plan - Preventive Rx Drug List
- Anthem HSA and PPO - Rx Formulary 2017
- Anthem HSA and PPO - Preventive Care Summary
- TASC - HSA Participant Reference Guide
- USI - What is a Health Savings Account or HSA?
- USI - HSA Q&A flyer
Anthem Tiered Drug List
(View the complete drug list by clicking on the link above and choosing Anthem Tiered Drug List)