Annual Enrollment is your opportunity to enroll or make changes to your benefit elections. New enrollees or participants wishing to make changes to their benefits must do so during this annual enrollment period or wait until the next annual enrollment period or qualifying event.
Annual Enrollment Documents
- 2019 Enrollment Guide
- 2019 Rate Sheet
- 2018 Rate Sheet
- Medical, Dental, Vision summary documents
- Medical plans: What's Changing?
- Life insurance summary documents
Enrollment Forms (to open forms in PDF fillable format first, click the link below. Then when the document opens, click "Open in a Different Viewer" in the upper right hand corner of the document to convert to PDF fillable).
- Benefits Enrollment/Change/Termination form
- FSA Payroll Contribution form - new enrollees only (Existing FSA participants re-enroll & select payroll contributions online).
- HSA Payroll Contribution form
- Voluntary Life Insurance Enrollment form
Reference Guides, Presentations, Required Notices
- HSA Participant Reference Guide
- Benefit related Required Notices
- Slides from Presentation
- Recorded Brainshark Presentation
- Important Legal Notices