There are many ways to get involved in environmental sustainability at Wittenberg!
If you are off-campus, you can check out the most recent updates on our Facebook page or donate to the Sustainability Task Force. The Sustainability Task Force is an action-oriented group of faculty, staff, and students who continuously work toward creating a greener Wittenberg.
If you are a student on campus you can:
- Join PoWER: Wittenberg’s Green Club
- Run to be Witt’s Green Senator in Student Senate
- Take classes with a focus on environmental science or sustainability
- Commit to a more sustainable lifestyle by walking to class, conserving water and electricity, or recycling regularly
Learn more about Wittenberg's long-term commitment to sustainability:
- Green Wittenberg Feature Story (Wittenberg Magazine 2010)