- Brandee Bates, director of scheduling and events, will answer your questions before the day of Commencement. Please call 937-327-7448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Registrar’s Office staff will answer your questions regarding graduating seniors’ participation in the ceremony. Please call 937-327-6131.
- Sarah Shivler in the Benham-Pence Student Center will answer your questions and take reservations for the Commencement Breakfast. Please call 937-327-7447 or email email@example.com.
- Angie Fairbanks in the Office of Student Development will answer your questions for Mortar Board flowers. Please call 937-327-7806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If in doubt as to the location of Commencement Exercises on Saturday morning, due to weather, please call 937-327-6231 after 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 12.