Name: Sarah Webb
Astrological Sign: Taurus
1. Other than class assignments, what kinds of things do you write or have you written?
2. What piece of writing are you most proud of?
The piece of writing that I am most proud of is titled, “ILY.” It is a short story to demonstrate how the definition of love has changed because of technology in modern society.
4. Do you have any interesting quirks and/or routines you follow when writing or when you are preparing to write? What are they?
6. What was the best writing experience of your life?
7. What would you most like to improve about your writing?
8. What advice do you have for other Wittenberg writers?
My advice for other Wittenberg writers would be to begin working on essays early. Even if it is just jotting down a few ideas, it is a lot less stressful to revise the night before an essay is due than to write the entire thing.
9. What should students know about you when they come in to visit you in the Writing Center?
Students should know that I am going to take a great interest in their paper, even if it is not a subject with which I am very familiar.
10. What’s the best part about working in the Writing Center?
Although I have not yet started working in the Center, I anticipate that I will most enjoy getting to talk to so many different people every day.