Website Editing Tutorial
1. Visit http://www5.wittenberg.edu/user
2. Enter Username and Password.
3. Click "Log In".
1. Click on "Content" -> "Add content" -> "Basic Page" from the top menu bar.
2. Enter desired title in the text box labeled "Title".
3. Enter content for page in the text box labeled "Body".
4. Click the Save button at the top right corner of the page.
1. Click on the icon that looks like mountains.
2. In the small pop up window, click "Browse Server".
3. Find your desired image and click "Insert File".
4. Change the alignment or spacing of the image as necessary.
1. Copy the URL you wish to link.
2. Go to page where you want to create the link and click "edit" at the top of the page.
3. Highlight the text you wish to link.
4. Select the icon that looks like a link.
5. In the pop up, simply paste the URL into the "URL" line.
6. Save page.