OBJECTIVE 1: Renew and sustain the historic heart of the campus.
- Renovate historic buildings to meet current and emerging programmatic needs of the departments housed in the buildings and to support the campus master plan. (Historic heart includes Blair, Carnegie, Koch, Myers, Recitation, Weaver Chapel, Weaver Observatory, and Zimmerman.)
OBJECTIVE 2: Create state-of-the-art academic and student life facilities to meet educational priorities.
- Construct a Performing Arts Center and exhibition space to serve as laboratories for the arts programs and as gathering space for the Wittenberg and local communities.
- Upgrade existing housing (on campus and off) over time to offer a variety of high-quality housing options for our students consistent with the four-year developmental model and fully integrated with campus life, to incorporate learning spaces, and to meet the needs of today's students.
- Complete campus master plan to inform various construction options/opportunities:
- Conduct a feasibility study for a facility to meet the needs of an enhanced Management program.
- Assess the future of Krieg in light of the campus master plan and plans for the Performing Arts Center.
- Explore the physical space needs for an Information Commons.
- Explore space options to house the Center for Student Success.
- Explore the development of an on-campus childcare facility.
- Conduct a feasibility study to construct a field house to meet student needs.
- Explore the acquisition of various properties adjacent to campus.
- Explore energy efficiency/sustainability in all new campus construction.
- Increase the presence of public art throughout the campus.