OBJECTIVE 1: Foster, support and celebrate our unique urban location and the benefits it provides to both students and the community.
- Work with the City of Springfield and Clark County to create a college town area adjacent to our campus.
- Sustain and develop additional partnerships, internships, and service-learning opportunities in Springfield and surrounding communities.
- Promote access and engagement of the Springfield/ Miami Valley community on the Wittenberg campus.
- Promote engagement of Wittenberg faculty, staff, and students with Springfield and the surrounding communities.
- Recognize and celebrate this service and accomplishments.
- Increase our visibility and engagement with Dayton, Columbus, and the broader Miami Valley.
OBJECTIVE 2: Create and celebrate a fully engaged Wittenberg community of learners.
Foster opportunities for all members of the Wittenberg community to come together to address important issues, to participate in the cultural life of the community, and to celebrate successes.
- Foster opportunities for all members of the Wittenberg community to come together to address important issues, to participate in the cultural life of the community, and to celebrate successes.
- Foster opportunities for students in all four years to come together.
- Increase opportunities for collaboration campus-wide.
- Encourage all students to become engaged in at least one community-building activity during their first year such as a club, organization, academic project, or team.
- Build strong residential communities that actively engage faculty and staff as “fellows”.
- Ensure that athletics, Greek life, clubs, and organizations are fully integrated into the life of the campus.