OBJECTIVE: Attract outstanding students with a passion for learning, who reflect the diversity of the world, and embrace the values of Wittenberg. Achieve optimal composition and diversity of entering class.
- Achieve target enrollment of 1950 FTE students by 2013.
- Enhance the academic profile of the incoming class.
- Increase number and presence of international students, students from throughout the United States, students from diverse ethnic, economic and religious backgrounds, and Lutheran students.
- Increase our endowed scholarships.
- Create a campus climate where all community members understand and fulfill their individual and collective roles in recruiting students.
- Develop the model program for Division III athletics with a focus on great academics and great athletics. Market and strengthen our nationally prominent Division III athletics program to attract outstanding student-athletes.
- Identify and support learning outcomes achieved through participation in athletics.
- Launch a comprehensive marketing initiative to promote the answer to the question “Why Wittenberg?”