- Gas Leaks --Evacuate the area immediately. Do not use spark -producing devices.
- Ventilation --If smoke or a burning odor is present, evacuate the area.
- Elevator --Push the emergency button or use the telephone in the elevator to contact Campus Police at 1-937-327-6231 or the Physical Plant Department at 1-937-327-7311. Do not attempt to evacuate the elevator, unless instructed to do so by emergency responders.
- Plumbing/Flooding-- If personal safety allows, disconnect electrical devices and evacuate the area.
- Electrical--Call Physical Plant Department at 1-937-327-7311 during regular business hours and University Police after hours.
Major Utility Failure
- Notify your supervisor and the Physical Plant Department. Contact University Police during non-daytime hours.
- Follow the directions of University Police officers. They will remain in contact with the Physical Plant Department for information regarding scope and expected duration of outage.