A new employee has 31 days from the date of employment to elect coverage, and coverage is effective on the first of the month following the date of employment. The university pays 80 percent of the cost of the monthly contribution, and the employee is responsible for the remaining 20 percent.
Summary of Benefits
Anthem Tiered Drug List
(View the complete drug list by clicking on the link above and choosing Anthem Tiered Drug List)