Wittenberg provides benefits to eligible university faculty and staff and their dependents based on employment status, length of service, and other criteria. Faculty and Staff should refer to specific benefit plans for information regarding eligibility and coverage for eligible dependents.
The Annual Open Enrollment Period for 2010 is Aug. 25th - Sept. 15th
If you are currently enrolled in the medical/dental plan, you DO NOT need to fill out a form unless you are adding or dropping dependents or canceling your coverage. Contracts for current participants will be electronically transferred from Principal to Anthem.
You can only join the plan or make benefit election changes during the annual open enrollment period unless you experience a qualifying life event change as defined by IRS. Examples: change in marital status, birth or adoption of a child, change in spouse’s employment status. You must contact Human Resources to complete a health care application within 31 days of the event.
Please choose one of the options below to enroll or make changes to your Wittenberg health-care related benefits. Please return completed forms to the Human Resources Department.
- Enroll in Medical & Dental Plan – Complete highlighted information only
- Enroll in Blue View Vision Plan
- Enroll in Flexible Spending Account (open enrollment for FSA extended to Nov. 16 2010)*
- Enroll in Supplemental Life Insurance (Active Employees Only)
- To enroll in Supplemental Benefits, contact Jerry Lachat @ Integra Benefits Group, LLC either by phone 937.274.1472 or email Jerry.Lachat@IntegraBenefitsGroup.com (Active Employees Only)
*Employees who are currently enrolled in the Flexible Spending Account can enroll on-line. Participants will receive a separate form from Human Resources with their account number, pin number and current year election in order to facilitate on-line enrollment.