Configuring Macromedia Contribute
From time to time it might become necessary to configure Macromedia Contribute. Follow these steps to configure things properly. If you have any trouble please contact the Webmaster.
1. Open Contribute
2. Use contribute to navigate to the homepage of the page you would like to make a connection to.
3. Click the create a connection key
4. Click Next on the Wizard Screen
5. Enter your personal information (Note if you are using version 3.0 or greater you will not be asked for personal information until the next to last step.
6. If the URL of your Web site does not appear here please enter it.
7. Select Local Network from the drop-down menu
8. Click the choose button that is now visible.
9. Select your network drive that refers to "web page on www4". Most users will connect through their G, U, W or Z drives. Once you have selected the drive press select.
10. Press Next.
11. Select the "Users" category.
12. Press Next
13. Press Finish.