University Drug Policy
The policy prohibits the following:
- The illicit selling, cultivating, manufacturing, or otherwise trafficking in controlled substances.
- Knowingly or recklessly administering a controlled substance to any person by force, threat, or deception with the intent to cause serious harm.
- Knowingly obtaiing, possessing, or using a controlled substance and permitting drug abuse on one's premises or in one's vehicle.
- Obtaining, possessing, or using hypodermics for unlawful administration of drugs.
- The sale to juveniles of paraphernalia for use with marijuana.