Student Housing and Apartments
Students at Wittenberg know that where they live can greatly enrich how they learn, which makes Wittenberg’s University District extremely popular with juniors and seniors.
A coveted neighborhood in close proximity to campus, the University District encompasses both North Campus and South Campus, and is bordered by North Fountain Avenue.
General Renters Information:
- Student Houses and Apartments Timeline
- General Lottery Information
- Student Rental Properties Lottery Information
- Keller and Sprecher Place Amenities
- Campus Housing Map
Rental Property Inventory
Non-Returning RA Housing Application
PRINT this form and return to Student Development before deadline.
Safety and Protection Forms
Additional Printable Forms:
- Roommate Selection Checklist
- How Much Will It Cost?
- Signing-up and Paying Utilities
- Off-Campus Meal Plans (Optional)
- Washer & Dryer Rental (Optional)
- Furniture Rental (Optional)
Contact Jeanne Riedel, Coordinator
Phone: (937) 327-7800