- For questions regarding participation, call the Registrar’s Office at 937-327-6131.
- Attend Senior Salute at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 10, Myers Hall, to have group picture taken on front steps.
- Resolve any outstanding fees before Friday, May 2, 2014.
- Make bookstore purchases.
- Black cap, gown and tassel
- Announcements (optional)
- Check Commencement Web site periodically for updates.
- Ask parents if they are making Department Breakfast Reservations.
- Secure six HPERC tickets in the event the ceremony is held indoors. Please bring your student I.D. to the lower level Service Center, Benham-Pence Student Center on one of the following days: Monday, May 5 — Friday, May 9, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Give HPERC tickets to guests before May 17.
Friday, May 16
- Noon — Women’s and Men’s Honor Societies Luncheon (by invitation only)
- 2:15 p.m. — Baccalaureate Service, Weaver Chapel
- Immediately Following Baccalaureate Service. — President’s Reception, Benjamin Prince House
- Pick up Breakfast tickets at Benham-Pence Student Center Information Desk.
Commencement Day, Saturday, May 17
- Mortar Board Flowers - Pick up at Benham-Pence Student Center Lobby
- Only the graduating senior marches in the ceremony.
- Official attire for the graduating senior is the black robe, cap and tassel in the ceremony. (Honor cords, if applicable)
- If the ceremony is out-of-doors in the Hollow, please be at walkway between Koch Hall and Recitation Hall by 11 a.m.
- If the ceremony is indoors at HPERC, please go directly to the Gymnasium by 11 a.m.
- The tassel goes on the right of the cap for those receiving the Bachelor’s degree and on the left for those receiving the Master’s degree.
- Turn off cell phones, pagers and watch alarms.
- Confer with parents and friends on a place to meet after the ceremony.