Video Camera Use
Wittenberg University Education Department
Video Camera Policy
Cameras are for educational classroom use only.
The Education Department has 8 flip style video cameras and 3 full size video cameras.
Video cameras can be checked out for use by students and faculty from the Department Assistant Kathy Voytko (KV) in Room 119 Blair Hall.
- Obtain all required permission to videotape and be prepared to show proof if requested.
- Cameras should be reserved 48 hours in advance of need.
- Cameras may be used for 2 “school days” (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Student users must provide a working phone number to the Department Assistant KV at checkout.
- The user must download and save their work prior to returning the camera.
- The user should erase any videos and charge the camera battery prior to returning the camera to the Department Assistant KV.
- All cameras returned late will be assessed a $1.00 per hour late fee. If the camera is not erased, an additional $5 fee will be assessed.