Welcome to the Wittenberg University
Department of Communication
Academic Advising Homepage
Standby for Advising Week Updates.
Please sign up for an advising appointment on the sheet posted outside your advisor's office door.
It is important that you complete advising prior to your scheduled registration time.
Please come to your advising appointment with an idea of which courses you'd like to take next semester.
Check out the Open Course Listings for information about class meeting days, times and locations, as well as availability of seats.
Be sure you are familiar with the requirements for the Communication Major and you are on target to complete them.
Also, if pursuing the a Minor in Communication, ensure that you are familiar with the requirements as well.
Be sure you have the required math placement of 22 before you need to take Comm 300!
Read this notice if you have not yet met this requirement so you can take the appropriate steps.
Faculty Contact Information
To contact your advisor via e-mail, please refer to the Faculty page:
All communication courses have assigned peer mentors from Lambda Pi Eta.
Students are encouraged to contact the mentors for help with course material at any time.
- COMM 190 – Keith Pfeffer (email@example.com)
- COMM 200 – Andrea Lauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Anna List (email@example.com)
- COMM 270S – Erin McBride (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- COMM 280 – Kristian Kovacs (email@example.com)
- COMM 290S – Sarajane Stofac (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- COMM 300 – Kathleen Graham (email@example.com) and Emily Willis (firstname.lastname@example.org)